Thursday, June 09, 2005

Stalking unsuspecting Wellingtonians

I ventured out at lunchtime today for another foray into shooting from the hip. That involves me having my camera over my shoulder and taking pics without looking through the view finder.

I must say I found this a lot easier than my attempt on Tuesday and I'm more confident in taking pics of people on the street. Even though it was rather covert. But all bodes well for me venturing into street photography. Especially now that I am more intune to the number of potential shots available to me.

One sneeky technique I used was to line up my subject/victim and appear to be using my mobile to txt whilst my free hand carefully triggered the shutter. Sneaky to say the least.

I'll post some of the results from todays activities some time next week when I have the film back from the lab.

No comments: