Friday, June 24, 2005

What a difference a day makes

It's amazing how much difference a day can make when reviewing where you are at in your creative process. After beginning the week questioning whether I was on top of my project and to be honest I wasn't sure if I was hitting the mark. The only thing I felt I had made contact with was the wall. I'd hit the wall creatively.

So a day away from current project and a night in the darkroom has made a huge impact. I stepped back from my Drinking - Reality TV project for a few days and then reviewed my work to date. Only to reveal that I had nailed it. Well to my expectations anyway. On top of that was an evening spent in the darkroom to take these shots one stage further. The result of all this is a body of work I am happy to present to my peers.

No comments: